In this article, we are going to learn, how to Install Nexphisher on Kali Linux Step by step. Nexphisher is an Advanced Phishing Tool or Linux & Termux. Using this tool we can easily make many phishing links with the help of Tunneling. Like NGROK, LOCALHOSTRUN, etc. So let’s start.
Install Nexphisher on Kali Linux
Update Kali Linux
So first of all we have to update your Kali Linux. Using this command you can update your Kali Linux.
$ sudo apt update
Download the Nexphisher
$ git clone git://github.com/htr-tech/nexphisher.git
$ cd nexphisher $ sudo ./setup
Nexphisher installation Completed
When your installation is completed then you will get this windows on your terminal.
To execute Ghost Framework you should execute the following command.
$ sudo ./nexphisher
[+] Latest Login Pages !
[+] 5 Port Forwarding Options !
[+] Easy for Beginners !
Tunneling Options :
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- This article was written only for educational purposes.
- The author can not be held any responsibility for damage caused by the use of these resources.
- You will not use this information to gain unauthorized access or any other legal activity.
Read also Disclaimer
If you are using any illegal activities using these techniques kalilinuxtutorial.com can’t hold any responsibility for your action.
This blog only for educational purposes where you will learn about Kali Linux how it works and how you can install any tools in Kali Linux.
If you have any questions about this article, any feedback, suggestions, or if you want to share your thoughts, please feel free to comment below.
If you want to speak with us directly you can Contact Us.
- Install Ghost Framework on Kali Linux
- Change Hostname on Kali Linux
- How to Install evilginx2 on Kali Linux
- Update Kali Linux to Latest Version